top of page

Disability Resources 


Who can help me?

If you identify as disabled and need support with a disability-related issue - our advice would be to look for a DPO or DPULO local to you.

What are DPOs/DPULOs?


Need help with a reasonable adjustment at work?

Does your employer need some training on Disability Equality?

If you're disabled and need an adjustment to work effectively in your job, or a job you've been offered; you can ask your employer to implement this. Providing it's reasonable, they should do this for you. If you're not sure how to ask, we've created a template for you to download. 

If you're working somewhere that refuses to put in reasonable adjustments for you, we'd love to hear from you to see if we can help.

We recommend Equal Lives for Disability Equality Training. We've linked their website so you can encourage your employer to book some!




bottom of page